Well established, profitable, tech savvy swim business in major south side suburb. Located only meters from one of the southsides arterial roads, with easy, safe and plentiful car parking access.
The owner has utlised his many years’ experience in the fitness/aquatic industry to great effect and has created an excellent business from scratch in a little over 5 years. He has also brought new technology into the business with great effect.
Student numbers are very steady, but with lots of room to increase with renewed focus.
Given the positive and bright outlook for the sector, this would normally represent a threat with increased competition. And whilst this remains a distinct possibility, the barriers to entry are prohibitive and more sizeable when it comes to setting up a swim school from new. The approval process requires the input of numerous government departments to gain permits and licenses and demonstration of access capability (entry/exit and car parking capacity).
The new housing building developments happening across the entire South East Queensland region now represent the largest residential building project (s) anywhere in Australia. These new houses are typically built on smaller blocks, with little scope for a adding a pool. This offers swim schools such as this, with an ideally opportunity to capitalize on the continued educational drives initiated by Federal/Local government campaigns promoting ‘swim/pool safe’ messages.
• Highly profitable business – 25% owners nett profit
• Very stable income, with multiple additional opportunity streams
• Average monthly standard class income = $98 per student (does not include any private lesson income)
• Averaging 220 – 250 students per week
• Good ‘private lesson’ uptake
• Long lease on offer
• Excellent high exposure location (opposite Bunnings site)
• Business has developed its own ‘app’ and has streamlined communications with clients and prospects
Southside of Brisbane
Full training provided
M - F; 9.00am - 6.30pm
Sa; 7.30am - 5.00pm
Further 7-year option
5 P/T casuals
Reason for Sale
- Listing Number: 12225-409053
- Location: Logan City, Queensland
- Price: 160,000.00
- Down Payment: 0.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Pool & Spa Business
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Personal Reasons