The owner has provided instructions to reduce the price of this business (whilst borders are closed), despite the business continuing to perform at levels most other restaurants could only aspire to.
12pm - 10pm daily
Current lease expires in 2027 with a further 10-year option
Reason for Sale
About the Business
The business’ impeccable brand reputation, limited direct competition and authentic culinary experience, have contributed to an extremely profitable operation – even during the pandemic.
This local area is world famous and synonymous with the GC popularity. The restaurant itself occupies 264 Sqm of a prestigious and well know building located meters from the shoreline.
The business has developed a well-regarded reputation for its customer service and authenticity, attracting large numbers of both locals and tourists. With a recurring local clientele, limited direct competition and good online footprint, the business has experienced solid growth both in terms of revenue and profitability, even throughout the pandemic, with average weekly revenue for 2020/21 in excess of $75,000.
The business is run under management with minimal input and oversight from the owners. The management team is assisted by experienced and reliable front and back of the house professionals who have contributed to large volumes of goodwill for the business.
• Average weekly revenue of $75,000 (and growing)
• Highly impressive EBITDA
• Performed impressively throughout COVID
• Managed operation with FOH and BOH Managers in place
• Stella ratings across Social Media and Experience Rating platforms
• Fully licenced
• Local and tourist favourite
• Unique GC experience
• Central GC location with high pedestrian traffic from locals and tourists.
• Long lease in place with one further option of 10 years
- Listing Number: 12225-213601
- Location: City of Gold Coast, Queensland
- Price: 2,100,000.00
- Down Payment: 120,000.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Restaurants
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owners seeking change