Recognised as the supplier to approach when you require unparalleled range, supply, knowledge, training and aftermarket service, for this specialised market within the civil-construction/safety arenas
H/O is currently located in Queensland, but there is ample scope to re-locate this and/or open ‘regional’ hubs in other states.
This business is synonymous with the industry it services. Supplying Blue Chip solutions to Australian and New Zealand clients via strategic alliances with the world’s best brands, offering market leading sales/commissioning procedures and fully supported by a skilled after-market/service reassurance.
3-years remaining + 3-year option
Reason for Sale
Owners seeking change
About the Business
This business is recognised as the supplier to approach when you require unparalleled range, supply, knowledge, training and aftermarket service, for this very specialised market segment within the civil- construction/safety arenas.
Since the owners established the business in 2008, this business has grown impressively, though by focussing on a niche segment of a much larger market (inch wide – mile deep principle). This specialisation model has resulted in them being awarded ‘Sole Distributor’ status (Oz/NZ - contracted) for one of the worlds most renowned brands and a ‘Strategic Partners’ with the other main suppliers.
There has been little outbound marketing undertaken relying on repeat business and referral recommendations. Solutions provided nationally (and NZ) but main strength is on the Eastern Seaboard.
Government (Federal/State and Local) infrastructure projects are a key market where these products are required. Changes to Federal funding for infrastructure projects for State Government will increase significantly as from July 2022 and this is projected to have a very positive effect on demand for this business.
• Suit merger/ acquisition, investor or independent owner operator
• Established 10+ - enviable industry reputation
• World leading brands/technology
• Strong EBITDA performance
• High value items with recurring revenue - frequent servicing requirements
• Product solutions aligned to major infrastructure, building, safety projects – many of which are government funded
• Pipeline orders for 2021/22 is already looking strong
• Demand looks set to be strong well into 2022 and beyond
• Experienced and highly skilled staff in place across all areas
• Owner prepared to assist transition and possibly beyond (to be negotiated)
- Listing Number: 12225-296556
- Location: Queensland
- Price: 1,600,000.00
- Down Payment: 160,000.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Construction
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owners seeking change