$24,000 per week and growing , long established, excellent reputation, main shopping centre frontage, excellent franchise area with strong population growth predictions.
Full training provided by the Franchisor (additional costs will be incurred)
M - F - 6.00am - 6.30pm
Sa & Su - 6.00am - 5.30pm
Reason for Sale
Owners seeking change
About the Business
The owners have operated this excellent business for over 21-years and have it firmly positioned as the locals favourite bakery. Despite the long history, sales continue to increase impressively. The 2019/20 year had an increase of +20% versus the previous full year and this has continued into the 2020/21 year.
The presentation of the business is impeccable. The business is very simple to run, the franchisor taking care of marketing, new product development, corporate image, etc. The business runs with 1-4 people at any one time depending on the time of the day, day of the week and time of the year.
The business is ideally located in a high-profile shop position in a busy small to medium size shopping centre. The location has excellent main road/high traffic flow frontage and there are plenty of public parking spaces also available directly outside the front doors, so even on the busiest of days customers will rarely be inconvenienced.
• 20% turnover growth vs previous year (=additional +$4k per week)
• Impressive 26% nett margin (owner operator)
• Rent less than 6% of turnover
• Stable and trained staffing team in place
• Excellent shopping complex location
• Fully systemised and supported
- Listing Number: 12225-118171
- Location: Logan City, Queensland
- Price: 299,000.00
- Down Payment: 0.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Food Business Retail
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owners seeking change