Well established, profitable, themed business. Seating inside and out, ample car parking. Generous prep/kitchen area. Google rated 4.2 with 320 reviews
Monday 2.30pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday - Sunday 12.00pm - 8.00pm
31st July 2022
Lease extension on offer
Reason for Sale
Owner seeking change
About the Business
High density, well established residential area. Great location fronting a main suburban road with high traffic flow. 2,400+ students attend 2 schools only a short drive/walk away.
The owner has utlised his many years’ experience in the hospitality industry to great effect and has created an excellent ‘themed’ fast food business from scratch in a little over 7 years.
The business has so far proven to be extremely resilient during the Covid19 episode and this is looking likely to be maintained going forward with new customers now becoming frequent visitors.
Many fish and chip business are struggling to sustain turnover levels as customers become more discerning and are seeking a point of difference. The owner has identified this opportunity and built a successful business that is not simply ‘another chip shop’. The new owner does not need to change or re-invent the offer, just continue to deliver the quality offer. That said there are additional opportunities for further growth.
• Highly profitable business – 17% owners nett profit
• Very stable income, with multiple additional opportunity streams
• Long lease on offer
• Excellent high exposure location (high volume road serving 2 schools)
• Large 88 sqm premises
- Listing Number: 12225-640423
- Location: City of Gold Coast, Queensland
- Price: 120,000.00
- Down Payment: 0.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Food Business Retail
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owner Downsizing