This is a long-established café, prominently situated at a busy intersection in a commercial/tourist hub on the Gold Coast. Long lease on offer and multiple new opportunities for increased revenue
CentralNorth Gold Coast Suburb
• Extend trading hours and offer a dinner menu.
• Maintain café hours and extend the current function bookings opportunity with higher margins.
• Increased local catering packages.
• Adding fast service takeaway food and coffee options.
• Expanding online branded coffee bean retailing.
7.00am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
No Public Holidays,
2-weeks holiday at Christmas
1-week holiday at Easter,
The lease finishes November 2021. New long term lease on offer
Internal 62 Sqm
External 47 Sqm
Storeroom 10 Smq
2 F/T (1 owner)
Reason for Sale
Owner retiring after 14 years
About the Business
This beautiful, well respected café on the Gold Coast offers the owner the much-cherished dream of ‘lifestyle’ whilst working within the hospitality trade.
The premise has internal and external seating areas with a capacity of 55 seated customers.
The owners have spent a significant amount of money installing (deployable) weather screens to the external perimeter, affording clients a more pleasant, private and quieter experience.
This has also created the opportunity for this café to be completely secluded for parties/functions (not currently exploited).
The menu is not extensive, with all food being prepared and cooked on site, with recipes documented. The outgoing owner is happy to provide sufficient training if required.
The café has a reputation based on an ethos of excellent customer service which is reflected in the feedback provided by customers across several social media platforms & review sites.
The café has full commercial kitchen fitout, internal and alfresco dining areas.
• Long established and well-loved local business
• Excellent location with a broad mix of office/professional/retired and tourist customers
• Only trading 37.5 hours per week at present (lease permits extensively more hours if required)
• 34% net profit (owner operator model)
• Licensed venue
• Ideal as a venue for office/special occasion parties
• Reliable staff
• Selling on average 15kg of coffee per week.
• Great location with ample parking throughout the area.
• Exceptional online reviews – 4.85 rating on Facebook.
• Long lease option on offer
- Listing Number: 12225-340461
- Location: City of Gold Coast, Queensland
- Price: 170,000.00
- Down Payment: 0.00
- Sellers Discretionary Earnings: 0.00
- Category: Restaurants
- Inventory: 0.00
- FF&E: 0.00
- Years Owned:
- Reason for Selling: Owners wishing to retire